Please Check the following when you buy a new battery
1. Ensure your current battery has failed. Sometimes, your vehicle's electrical system could have a problem. Hence find out the root cause of the problem (Visit AjmeraTyres Stores to check the root cause of the problem).
2. Refer battery group size recommended by your manufacturer in the vehicle manual. Battery group size indicates the battery size that will best fit the physical dimensions of your vehicle. Many vehicles can accommodate more than one group size
3. Before fitting the new battery, check the electrical system of your vehicle
4. Check for freshness: Learn to interpret battery date codes. A battery that has been sitting on the shelf for extended periods can lose some of its charge and may not provide the performance you need during its first use. You can avoid such things when you walk into an AjmeraTyresstore for your battery requirement. Long term performance probably won't be compromised however, as the battery can be returned to its original levels of performance with either in-vehicle charging or by using an external charger.
5. Look for a hassle free warranty
i. Is the warranty valid across India allowing you to access service anywhere you are?
ii. How long is the free replacement period? This will help you avoid any surprises while asking for free replacement.
5. Consider value as well as price: You might want to get professional advice, for which you can walk into your nearest AjmeraTyres store. AjmeraTyres advisors would be glad to offer you assistance, as well as hassle-free installation and service
6. Purchase a new battery before your existing one fails. Before you take a long trip, or when you are having your car serviced, make sure your battery gets tested. Monitor your battery on a regular basis; it will help you make a purchase decision before you are stuck with a dead battery!. It will save you a lot of time and money down the road. Always insist on the right battery model for your application. Ask for the product selection chart, check the model of battery that is specified for your vehicle/application and then buy the product.
6. Consider the old battery disposal
Ensure that your battery is not disposed of in any manner other than by depositing it with the local dealer/manufacturer/registered recycler/ importer/ reconditioner or at the designated collection centers. What's more, you get paid for being a responsible citizen! You will be paid for the dead battery or deduct from the new battery price!